Need help deciding area to stay in for a quick trip

lvdis

love disney
I'm considering a last minute trip to attend an event at Universal on Saturday night 4/27 and would go to Epcot on Sunday 4/28, then Disney Springs on Monday with a flight home at 8 PM Monday night. We would arrive on a late night flight Friday (10:45 PM). Planning to just use Lyft or Uber for transportation. Which area would you stay in? Closer to Universal or closer to Disney?

I can't decide which area to focus my search on!

Last edited:
I'm considering a last minute trip to attend an event at Universal on Saturday night 4/27 and would go to Epcot on Sunday 4/28, then Disney Springs on Monday with a flight home at 8 PM Monday night. We would arrive on a late night flight Friday (10:45 PM). Planning to just use Lyft or Uber for transportation. Which area would you stay in? Closer to Universal or closer to Disney?

I can't decide which area to focus my search on!

Since you will be Disney for the bulk of your trip and need transportation, I would stay there. Use Magical Express to get to the resort from the airport (free), then take Uber to Universal and back on Saturday, then use Disney transportation to visit Epcot and Disney Springs and another (free) magical express ride to the airport.

As for what Disney resort to stay at, let your budget be the guide.

If you don't like the prices you are seeing for Disney resorts, remember that you be spending a good chunk on Uber fares if you do stay offsite that could eliminate the savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter