Need Help deciding on ADRs!

krinicone

Mouseketeer
I cannot decide between a lunch at CRT or the new character dinner at wilderness lodge. Have never been to either of these restaurants.

We will be a party of 9 (4 adults, 7 yr old boy, 2 yr old boy, my 2 yr old twin girls and 10 mo old! so it’s going to be difficult to get these ADRs, I might have to split up our party and I know I have to call for CRT no matter what.

Also, cannot decide on where to eat in Epcot. People seem to love Garden Grill! But idk if Id rather eat there over some of the more authentic places in the World showcase. Considering Teppan Edo.

Any suggestions would be helpful, TIA!

Biergarten might be option since it has a buffet so multiple choices. It also has the dancing which the kids might enjoy as well. Or perhaps Akershus, menu is limited but you get the princesses and a small appetizer type of buffet

You don’t need to call for CRT, you can book it online. You just can’t book it in the MDE app. It’ll will be easier to get than storybook at artist point if you book at 180+

The difficult thing is that the 4 youngest children really won't have a plate at either CRT or Storybook Dining. They may or may not give them a small plate of noodles or something but they really are supposed to share off your plate. It's one thing if its one child, but for 4 that would be a lot of sharing! Of course, maybe you could ask to just pay for their plate even though they are under 3. If you did choose to do either, the pictures would be precious and it would make for good memories so that might make it worth it! In that case, I would go with CRT because the evil queen might be a little scary for the 2 year olds. Also lunch seems to be a better time of day for a sit down meal at that age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter