Need help deciding on restaurants for TS--do Brown Derby, drop Biergarten?

anneofgreengables

Mouseketeer
Here are our December ADRs for seven TS credits and one out of pocket. We have little girls, which explains the princess meals:

First day: Dinner--Akershus
Second day: Dinner--Liberty Tree Tavern for early entry to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Third day: Lunch--Sci-Fi out of pocket, Dinner--Mama Melrose Fantasmic package
Fourth day: Dinner--Marrakesh
Fifth day: Dinner--Biergarten
Sixth day: Lunch--Cindrella's Royal Table

Want to switch Mama Melrose Fantasmic dinner to Hollywood Brown Derby, but that takes two credits, not one, so if I switch, I will have to drop Biergarten. Should I switch to BD and drop Biergarten? Or should I keep things the way they are? Thanks!

IMHO and I may get booted off the boards for this, Brown derby is not all that. I would definitely rather do 2 TS at 2 different restaurants than use 2 TS credits for 1 meal at BD. My DM and I had lunch there one day and it was good, but not anything that fantastic. Good Luck, I am sure you will enjoy yourselves either way! :)

anneofgreengables said:
Here are our December ADRs for seven TS credits and one out of pocket. We have little girls, which explains the princess meals:

First day: Dinner--Akershus
Second day: Dinner--Liberty Tree Tavern for early entry to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Third day: Lunch--Sci-Fi out of pocket, Dinner--Mama Melrose Fantasmic package
Fourth day: Dinner--Marrakesh
Fifth day: Dinner--Biergarten
Sixth day: Lunch--Cindrella's Royal Table

Want to switch Mama Melrose Fantasmic dinner to Hollywood Brown Derby, but that takes two credits, not one, so if I switch, I will have to drop Biergarten. Should I switch to BD and drop Biergarten? Or should I keep things the way they are? Thanks!

If it's possible that you may not all eat at the Biergarten, you can pay an entertainment fee of $5 to watch the show and have a beer w/o the buffet. They allowed another family to pay for 3 buffets and one "entertainment" fee for the fourth member of their party. The food was ok, the atmosphere was lots of fun. My dh and I enjoyed the food more than the kids though.

I didn't know that. You can watch the Biergarten show and just order sodas? Then I'll just do that and save my TS credit for something else! Do I need reservations for just sodas and watching the show?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter