Need Help Fast--Walmart Grocery Delivery

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
Well I thought I had all my ducks in a row. I am still awake and must leave in 3 1/2 hours for my flight. I went to update something in my Walmart order and realized that my cell phone number is wrong. I can find no way to correct it. The phone number I found online says they don't open until 8:00 CDT. Our flight is at 7:40. Is this going to mess up my order completely???

Update: I thought I’d try to call before I boarded and got ahold of someone. She told me she can update it but it would be the next delivery before it went into effect. Basically I need to just watch for emails and then if the delivery doesn’t show up she gave me the store phone number I can call. I hope things go smoothly today. If it doesn’t I’ll probably have only myself to blame.

So weird. I just got a call from Walmart. They have the right number. But on my end it’s showing up as my area code twice and then the next four numbers. Must be a glitch. Just frustrated I lost sleep over it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter