Need help for project

Sharon

Mouseketeer
ok so I have an English project due. Several parts to it but the one i need help with is a quote I cld write for the movie Mulan. Has to relate to my essential question which is does family affect decision making?? So my poster is a pic of mulan 1/2 girl 1/2 warrior. Any idea what I cld write that's relates?? (Not looking for the I'll make a man out of you quote ) thx

Try picking from any of these (Fa Zhou, as you recall, is her father):

Fa Zhou: My, what beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. But I'll bet that when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all.

Fa Zhou: I am ready to serve the emperor.
Mulan: Father! You can't go!
Fa Zhou: Mulan!
Mulan: Please, sir. My father has already fought for...
Chi Fu: Silence! You would do well to teach your daughter to hold her tongue in a man's presence.
Fa Zhou: Mulan, you dishonor me.

Mulan: You shouldn't have to go!
Fa Li: Mulan!
Mulan: There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
Fa Zhou: It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
Mulan: So you'll die for honor.
Fa Zhou: I will die doing what's right!
Mulan: But if you...
Fa Zhou: I know my place! It is time you learned yours.

The last two chunks are pretty simple to relate to your project's question as they show the events that led to Mulan's decision to take her father's place in the army.

sourced from: http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0011756/quotes

Teacher wants us to come up with our own original quote that goes with our question. So need one that says family affects decisions we make.

Teacher wants us to come up with our own original quote that goes with our question. So need one that says family affects decisions we make.

I'm confused. When you say "our own original quote" do you mean one you wrote with your own words? Or a quote you found yourself from the movie, Mulan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter