Need help from Dallas TX. experts!

Laz

DIS Veteran
I am taking a group of 9 students to Dallas this summer. We will be staying at the Adam's Mark hotel. I have some questions.

1) What is the cheapest way to get from DFW airport to the hotel? I have a coupon from a shuttle service that is $12 one way. However, it is almost as expensive as a 10 passenger limo! Any suggestions?

2) I want to to take the students to Six Flags and the water parks. Again, I am trying to find transportation. I have considered renting a van for a day. Any suggestions?

3) I am looking to save money on food. With that in mind, any suggestions on inexpensive eateries around the Adam's Mark? Is there a store that the students can buy food and soft drinks that they can take back to their rooms?

4) How safe is it around Adam's Mark? How close do I need to keep an eye on them? I can trust my students (don't laugh) but most have never been out of their hometown. I myself grew up in a big city, so I am aware of the pluses/minuses of a dowtown area.

There is road construction on 183 near the airport so be prepared for delays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter