Need HELP in choosing a resort for 3 short days!

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Hi...we have 3 days July 8,9,&10...and am clueless as to where to stay. I have ressies at ASMO preffered bldg., but at the outrageous 109....even w/new codes they are sold out for standard and preffered...we stayed at ASMU last year and loved it, also stayed at Contemporary but can't get a low enough rate this time...POR and POFQ and CR get mentioned a lot...but DH isn't into the "rustic" rooms of POR and I'm afraid CR will be too big for such a short stay....does POFQ have too much of a basic hotel feel? Kids REALLY want ASMO but it's killing me to pay those $ when I can get a mod. Budget-wise I should go back to ASMU on the 74 p. night...but again kids are hoping for ASMO. We will also be spending the beginning of our trip at US/IOA on site at Royal Pacific Resort...should we reverse our park order and do WDW first? We saw the amazing fireworks at MK last year on the 4th so thought we'd give US a shot at them this year. Our full trip is 7/4-7/11...Any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated...as I know the discount rates are disappearing FAST!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter