Need Help...Off-Site Accomodation with Shuttle Service

sabrosahindley

Earning My Ears
I'm planning a trip to Disney World for my family and I'm looking for your expert advice. A few of my family members have never been to WDW, so I want to make sure I plan this correctly. I am struggling with finding the perfect off-site accommodation. Here's my deal:
A. I'm a super cheap person, so I don't want to spend more than $500 for 7 nights.
B. I don't want to deal with renting cars, so good FREE shuttle service to the parks is a must.
C. I'm open to staying in a hotel/condo/resort/house. Whatever fits the budget. We are also open to having separate hotel/condo rooms or all sharing a house.

So, basically, I'm looking for someplace that's not too expensive and also offers free shuttle service to the parks. My kids love Disney and want to stay on-site, but I don't think it will work with our budget. We would qualify for the military discount, but no one else in our family would. We have been to Disney three times before and have stayed on-site twice and off-site once. I love both and see the pros/cons of each. I rented a car last time I stayed off-site and it worked perfectly. But when you have 9 people going, I don't want to deal with the hassle of driving and paying for parking every day.

I really appreciate all of your input! This is my first post, but I've been a lurker on here for 9 years! Back to when I planned my first trip to the World in 2009.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter