Need help - Past Present Forever Cross stitch

I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I am currently working on Past Present Forever Cross Stitch that I purchased from WDW earlier this year. Unfortunately, my dogs pulled the pattern off the table and chewed it up. I'm at a loss. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement pattern? Even a photocopy? I managed to piece together quite a bit of it. The pieces that are damaged beyond repair are as follows:

Page 1 : Left Center border...grid squares 80 - 100 from bottom of page...1 - 10 from left of page.

Page 1 & 2 : Bottom right side of page...1 inch square (10x10 stitches)

Page 2, 3, & 4 : Left Center...2 inch suares...(20x20 stitches)

Page 3 : Top right corner...1 inch square (10x10 stitches)

I appreciate any help you all can give me.

Love this site by the way. I've subscribed to the RSS feed:-)
Hello! I had a bit ripped off my page 1 bottom left. If you could help I could send pictures of what you need 😊

I can private message you a link with the pattern, but you need at least 10 posts before I can send you a private message. :surfweb:
I'm not sure how posting on 10 posts makes my request more legitimate?I honestly just need a corner of the pattern :)

I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I am currently working on Past Present Forever Cross Stitch that I purchased from WDW earlier this year. Unfortunately, my dogs pulled the pattern off the table and chewed it up. I'm at a loss. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement pattern? Even a photocopy? I managed to piece together quite a bit of it. The pieces that are damaged beyond repair are as follows:

Page 1 : Left Center border...grid squares 80 - 100 from bottom of page...1 - 10 from left of page.

I lost the thread legend for Self Portrait with just a small bit left to do of the easel, so I contacted Stoney Creek with photos of the project at its current stage to prove I was genuine asking if they had the thread legend and they sent it back via email within hours. Worth trying them with a photo showing the problem.
Hope this helps anyone with problems with any cross stitch kit purchased at Disney parks.

I know this is a long shot but I am wondering if you were able to get the pattern. I am in the process of doing this kit and after many years of working on it I am unable to read some of the instructions. I am hoping to be able to get a copy from someone. Help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!