Need help please with a few name fills please.....

bailey3131

Mouseketeer
Hello my daughter and her friends are going on a Disney cruise for her 21st birthday and she was hoping to get a few magnets made so she is looking for the following name fills please:

Bailey.....Boo
Justin.....Sully
Sam.....Toy Story
Hannah.....Pooh
Dee......Tigger
Sofia......Minnie
Stefanie..... Ariel
Brianna.....Moana

Thank you so very much!!!!!
Nichole

Made these for you over the last couple days. I will pm you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

Here's my try:IMG_2805.jpg

Hello my daughter and her friends are going on a Disney cruise for her 21st birthday and she was hoping to get a few magnets made so she is looking for the following name fills please:

Bailey.....Boo
Justin.....Sully
Sam.....Toy Story
Hannah.....Pooh
Dee......Tigger
Sofia......Minnie
Stefanie..... Ariel
Brianna.....Moana

Thank you so very much!!!!!
Nichole

Not sure if you received my private message. It doesn't look like you got the items from my Flickr yet. This is just a follow up since I've not heard anything from you. I normally only guarantee to keep the items I make in my Flickr for two weeks, and it's been well over a week that I uploaded items for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!