Need Help Scheduling Transport on Sunday, 9/1 (Labor Day weekend)

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Staying @ Great Wolf Lodge in Anaheim area.

Need to schedule some sort of transport to LAX for 3 pp on Sunday, 9/1 for a 11:30 pm red eye flight.

Normally, fly out of SNA but got good rate @ LAX.

Not sure of ‘normal’ traffic flow on a Sunday evening in the area. Don’t mind being early at the airport but don’t want to arrive ridiculously early. Were planning on visiting the parks that day.

Any suggestions as to:

1) what time I should request for a pickup?

2) assuming all options are within our budget, looking at either a shuttle, uber or private transport. Did have issue with shuttle service from DL to SNA wherein there were so many pickups we were rushed to catch our early am flight. Would like to avoid this.

3) any suggestions as to reputable vendors for this route?

Im listening too as we depart LAX this day as well, though a bit earlier, at 6:30pm...
New one on us. Our flights typically leave in the am re DL trips.

It was the only NS home available, due to SWA cancelling direct flights due to airmax issue

Spirit is not my favorite carrier, makes me bit nervous when only one flight per day is offered in general. Have never flown a red eye flight before. Hoping that GD falls asleep lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter