need help with a disney quote

Canadave

DIS Veteran
A few weeks ago I was reading someone's message here on the DIS and at the end of their message was a great quote. I can't remember exactly how it went, but I would love to use it when my non-Disney friends and family look at me like I'm nuts when I go on a rant about Disney and WDW (We are Disney fanatics!!!) The quote went something like this "For those who have experienced the 'Magic' of Disney, no expanation is needed...For those who haven't, no expanation will do" or something like this. If the author or someone who remembers this quote could write back, it would be appreciated.
Canadav

Did you try using the search feature of the boards? If you can remember many of the key words in the quote you should be able to locate the post.

- Mike

Thanks MikeJ! I didn't think about using the search engine. I typed in a few of the words and presto, 110 matches. Also thanks to Tink13 for the quote. I was close, but it goes like this: "For those who GET the DISNEY MAGIC: no explanation is needed...for those who do NOT, no explanation will do." It is so true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter