Need help with a non-kids, non-parks trip!

tara595

Earning My Ears
DH and I are planning a trip to DW this summer to celebrate our anniversary. We're going for 3 or 4 nights and staying at the Poly! I'm using DVC points for our stay and SW points for the flights! We were just there in February with the kids so we're not planning on going to the parks and it will also be way too hot! I just really want to relax, sit by the food, and eat good food.

Any advice or tips?

Thanks in advance : )

I going to DW in June and not planning on going in parks. I am so looking forward to this trip. When I have park passes I feel like I have to be in the parks all the time. I never really get to enjoy the resorts. We are always planning dining reservation around park times. This trip we made dinner reservation at California Grill. I only have to worry about getting there not how I am going to enjoy a park and then get there. We are planning on resort hopping and eating lunch at different resorts we usually do not get to because always in park. Also, we plan on hanging out in Disney Springs. We are staying at Swan/Dolphn so I will finally get to enjoy the Boardwalk Area. (we usually stay by MK and getting to Boardwalk can be challenging)

We may also take advantage of the firework cruises and some of the classes that Disney offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts