Need help with Deluxe Dining plan

Divaofdisney

DIS Veteran
So my family and I are headed to WDW in November- rescheduled from our March trip :( Anyway, we are traveling with our daughter, SIL and baby. We are staying total of 8 nights x 3 meals/day = 24 meals total PP. My husband and I are leaving a day early and as of now- our meals are counted at 20, and my daughter and SIL are at 23. My questions is this.... can they use our dining credits to make up for some meals as it is all under one reservation or is is truly per person meaning they scan each person in the party?? I know we will have to make some adjustments to get the most out of the plan- the Dining Plus will not work for us since we are already well over the 16 we would get in that plan. Can someone help me try to figure out what is best to do. We already have a large number of signature dining. And I do know we can use 3 snacks for 1 meal but that means my hubby and I will be taking home 24 snacks!! Also we are leaving and going to a cruise- will they even allow us to bring that many snacks on board?? HELP

And I do know we can use 3 snacks for 1 meal but that means my hubby and I will be taking home 24 snacks!! Also we are leaving and going to a cruise- will they even allow us to bring that many snacks on board?? HELP

If you are all in one room, then all the credits are pooled, and they will have no problem using any of your leftover credits. If you're in two rooms, then you've got a problem, but an easy fix: when you are all there and eating together, just use your credits for a couple meals so that all your credits get used. That leaves them with credits from their own to use once you're gone.

I'm not sure I understand your "3 snacks for 1 meal." You CANNOT combine 3 snacks to purchase a meal. You CAN use a meal credit to get 3 snacks at some places (mainly your resort). As long as the snacks are packaged, you can take them on your cruise, but I bet you won't eat them there either. Don't forget, you also get 2 snacks per night, per person, so you'll probably have leftover snack credits too. Again, if you're in two rooms, use your MB to "pay" for any snacks for the others so they have their own to work with once you're gone. They could then take all the leftover snacks back home (assuming they are headed that way).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!