Need Help With T-shirts for 7 Dwarfs

DisneyAunt

Mouseketeer
I'm leaving for the World on 11/16 and had planned on making shirts for my party of 8.

The kids want us to have 7 dwarf shirts....I thought it was a great idea!! :banana: So I assigned a dwarf to everyone....strange how each dwarf fits the personality of my family members. We even have a Snow White.

Here is the problem....I have been to a few websites that have the seven dwarfs clipart and when I printed it on regular paper it looks to grainy. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get bigger images of the seven dwarfs and snow white.

Want to try and get these shirts done by tomorrow.....cause I have lots to day before we leave on Wednesday evening.....it stinks that I have to work too.

Did you try Lady Lucca's thread? She had dwarf shirts there, but with writing. Maybe she can help. Also try all the clip art thread...or you can google Large Disney Clip Art. You need to have the largest clip art that you can find or it will pixilate.

I just made theses shirts for someone - I could customize them for you and make the rest of the dwarfs

withsw.jpg

withgrumpy.jpg

withdopey.jpg

julia & nicks mom said:
I just made theses shirts for someone - I could customize them for you and make the rest of the dwarfs

withsw.jpg

withgrumpy.jpg

withdopey.jpg

Would You do that for me !!!!! :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

They look great! The only thing I would want on it is the Dwarf's name....would that be to much trouble?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!