Need help with tickets????

briarberry

Mouseketeer
I already have booked POFQ with AP rate for late August. Now they have announced the free dining plan. My question is - can I buy a MYW 1 day pass for both myself and my daughter and change my reservation to include the dining plan? I figure if I can it would only cost about $120 more and we would have free dining! This just sounds to good to be true. Please correct me if I am wrong!

You can do this but you will not get the AP rate for the room so your cost will go up by the 2 one day passes + the difference in the room rate x the number of nights. I believe the rack rate plus tax for a moderate is 148.88 in value season. I do not know what season your dates fall in.

Thanks, I just knew there had to be a catch! Since I saved over $300 on the rooms using my AP I will leave it as is. My DD is only 8 and not a big eater and I am happy to have sit down meals about every other night at WDW. I have already booked breakfast at Ohana's and the Fantasmic plan at Hollywood and Vine. We have a car this trip so we will likely eat off site a few times anyway.
Thanks for the information. I see your signature is Indy. I was born in Wabash, Indiana but ended up in Canada - it's a long story! I still love visiting Indiana though! :flower:

I would call and get a quote on it. The room with the free dining pkg has to be discounted too. The reason I say that is the lead in rate for that package is $85. per Adult for the room+ticket+dining per day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter