Need help with.....

Aladdin209

Earning My Ears
I have been a long time reader of this board and have gotten some great tips, but this is my first time posting here. I have almost finished my scrapbook from my last trip to Disney World last year, but I am having trouble coming up w/a cover page. My problem is that in addition to going to DisneyWorld we also stopped at Baltimore, Cape May and Atlantic City. Any ideas on how I can get all of this onto a cover page without making it look too cluttered? Thanks for your help in advance.

How about choosing one photo that sums up each place and making a collage, that looks like a square, in the center of your page? Then you could put the title above and the dates below?

???

If you drove.. how about a picture of all of you in the car.. going to your various destinations. That's what I did for our land and sea trip last year. I titled one of them with us in the car.. roadmaps and signposts etc.

I had a write-up.. saying.. *every destination starts with the journey*

Sandie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter