Need Help!!!

wilson02

Earning My Ears
:confused: WE LEAVE IN LESS THAN 2 WKS ON QUR FIRST DISNEY VACATION . WE WOULD LIKE TOKNOW WHICH PARKS TO VISIT WHEN WE HEARD TO DO MAGIC KINGDOM FIRST AND SOMEONE TOLD US TO DO IT LAST WE NEED ALL YOU DISNEY VETERANS HELP PLEASE :bounce: WE CANT WAIT!!!!

I think you should go with EE (if you are staying on site) EE is early entry. MK is EE on sun and thur, MGM is EE tues and sat, AK is EE mon and friday, epcot is EE on wed. You should have a plan before you go. I like to visit the EE park for rope drop and then switch to another park by noon as the EE park will be crowded by then. hope this helps!

I agree with Muffy if you are morning people and are staying on site take advantage of Early Entry.

Do MK on both days! We always start our magical vacation there and also spend at least part of our last day there. I love all the parks, but nowhere is it more magical for us than at MK.

Our DD and DS love that park the best, and yes, while the lines can get long - there just isn't anywhere else like it on earth (that we've found).

From everything I've read, the most crowded day at MK is Monday. So we've avoided it on Mondays and and found the crowds to be more tolerable.

Guess it also depends on the ages of the kiddies. If they are so excited and want to go to MK first, then as suggested above, go EE and leave around lunch and if the crowds are too much, switch parks in the afternoon/evening. We always go back our last evening for the parade and fireworks. They are truly wonderful and a terrific way to end the vacation.

Have a great first vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter