Need Help

nacorom

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,
I'm going to the world for my 40th in January. Have 4 couples joing the wife and myself. We are in Disney for 2 days. Other than epcot what other park would you recommend? I know it's dependent on the couples.

If they like rides, Magic Kingdom.
If they like animals and scenery, Animal Kingdom.
I personally don't like Disney Hollywood Studios, as there aren't many rides and there is NO shade so it's brutally hot, but if they like movies and Star Wars, consider it.

Personally, I take my family to Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Animal Kingdom. But those are OUR preferences.

Quite honestly, all of them. If you're worried about someone not thinking n'tDisney is cool, I hope they wouldn't be going in the first place. Animal Kingdom has a lot of adult tailored rides and experiences; HS has all the Star Wars and Toy Story stuff plus adult rides, and who can't resist MK?

If the trip is for your 40th, then I would choose the parks that you want to go to. Have you been to them all before? I love Animal Kingdom, but if it were my 40th, I would want to feel like a kid again and would choose Magic Kingdom. :)

Ping the group, obviously, but, if there are any of them that like old skule Disney, but have never been, the choice is a no brainer, right?

Other than epcot what other park would you recommend? I know it's dependent on the couples.
I recommend Animal Kingdom.

But 4 couples? That's eight individuals with their own plans for the days. And you all want to stick together for the 2 days?

On the other hand, it's YOUR birthday; Birthday Boy's choice, right? What other park would you like to visit?

I think AK is best for large groups to move together other than Epcot. I personally would want MK. But definitely choose what YOU want.

Also, plan some meals/events. You are about to find out (unless you have done this before) how everyone handles park days, what they like, crowds, etc. If you have a few reserved meals/parties - you have the ability to very quickly split up if people need rest, a break from the group, the ability to do their own thing, etc. That way you just say - ok everybody do your thing and we will see you at X at this time. Lets you do that without a lot of push/pull and possible hurt feelings.

I'd go to either Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom. Both are amazing. Magic Kingdom is bigger with way more rides plus the fireworks show at night (happily ever after) is pretty awesome. If thats what you guys like then i'd say its a great choice. But if you want a smaller park with animals, then AK is for you. I personally wouldnt even consider Hollywood Studios. Not a fan of the park...even with Star Wars land there.

If they like rides, Magic Kingdom.
If they like animals and scenery, Animal Kingdom.
I personally don't like Disney Hollywood Studios, as there aren't many rides

Personally, I take my family to Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Animal Kingdom. But those are OUR preferences.
I totally agree with you on all accounts.

My wife and I are going for 2 days in November.

We are doing Epcot and AK. Epcot for Food and Wine and AK because that is my wife's favorite park.

We are hitting MVMCP, so we are getting MK as well. However, if we weren't doing that, we would still choose Epcot and AK.

If it's you and your wife and several of your friends, you all will have fun no matter where you go. Enjoy your 40th!

My wife and I are going for 2 days in November.

We are doing Epcot and AK. Epcot for Food and Wine and AK because that is my wife's favorite park.

We are hitting MVMCP, so we are getting MK as well. However, if we weren't doing that, we would still choose Epcot and AK.

If it's you and your wife and several of your friends, you all will have fun no matter where you go. Enjoy your 40th!
Thank you so much for the suggestions and kind words.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!