• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help...

We were there over Father's Day weekend in 2004 (not quite the end of June) and it wasn't too bad. With the 50th however I am sure this year will be a much different story! On the bright side, hours will be longer, fireworks will be happening more often and the Snow White Show and DCA Electrical Parade should be back up. We were there last week and the crowds were low which was fabulous but we missed seeing Electric Parade and Snow White and wished Remember would have been shown more (saw it three of our 7 nights). We were also bummed to have to leave the park at 8:00 on several nights. It's a trade off! We are going back this June and know it will be a different dynamic than what we had this past week but still want to give it a shot. With fastpass and arriving EARLY, right at park opening you can still see and do quite a bit. I would allow at least 3 days for that time of year.

I was there june 2004 (June 27 - July 5) and it was packed but, we found though if we went first thing in the am and then left from about 2-5pm and went back in the evenings we got everything we wanted to get done and avoided the afternoon madhouse. :earsgirl: :cheer2:

We were there June 27 - July 2. We also found it crowded but like princess_tink, We got there at opening and left around 1:00 and 2:00pm. Went over to DCA or back to hotel for a swim then later in the evening went back to DL. Worked out great for us. In the early AM, we walked on to a lot of the attractions. It really was nice to take a break from the parks at the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter