• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need info on kid's meals at LLT

deelam

DIS Veteran
My son is a picky eater. Can he order chicken fingers instead of the standard dinner?
We will be there on a busy night, Halloween around 4:30. Can anyone tell me if there is usually a wait to be seated. And should we plan to go to any certain spot in the park after dinner.

Also, what are the tables like. Does your party sit at their own table. Or are there big tables that you share with others? I'm thinking like the Luau.

Dee

We ran into this at the Crystal Palace a few years ago and ordered a side of fries. This was no problem and we just paid for it. I think if you ask them and explain, there should not be a problem.

Deb's site does not list a children's dinner option but that doesn't mean you can't get one. You are paying $10 for them to eat. The food is sort of kid friendly. Besides the turkey, ham and pork they do serve mac and cheese. If that won't do then I would call ahead to the restaurant and ask it you can order chicken strips and will there be an extra cost for that.

I have heard of possibly chicken fingers for kids who won't eat any of the offered food but you should expect some kind of charge as it's a character meal so whether your DS eats or not, you'll at the very least be charged the entertainment rate of $5. just as when you are seated.

Yes, there could be a wait to be seated...it will be a very busy night for them. Probably not more than 15 minutes though, hopefully.

Let's say you are all done by 6:00p, well, that is when the park first closes. I believe they will have you go to Tomorrowland and wait for the start of the party while they clear out the park. You can ride rides there while you wait.

But if you finish later...they may just have you wait in front of LTT. In 2002 we ate at LTT at 5:15p and finished by 6:30p and were told to wait in front of LTT for the start of the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter