Need Karate Mickey quick, please!

jennydep

Mouseketeer
This just came to me last night and if someone could help me I would truly appreciate it! My son and our best friends' son are registering for karate tonight. It's my son's 5th class and our friend's first class. I would love to have personalized karate Mickey shirts for them tonight. I tried downloading the font to do it myself and am having trouble. Rather than risk not getting it done I thought I would ask for help. Could someone personalize this: http://photobucket.com/albums/b148/DisneyTShirts/custom/?action=view&current=kcikinthebutt.jpg two times - one with Nathan and one with Brad, please? Thank you so much!

I made the assumption you only wanted their names - pm me if you want it to say soemthing more

nathankarate.jpg

bradkarate.jpg

Perfect! Thank you for coming to my rescue! I am going to have my wonderful, computer geek husband help me load some fonts this weekend so I can do things like this myself. Now off to Hobby Lobby to get the shirts!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter