• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Kitchen Advice

CajunDixie

<font color=purple>"Carpe diem, quam minimum credu
We are going to redo our kitchen in October. The only thing we are not changing is the dark blue ceramic flooring. But the problem is I am not what I call a girly-girl. I have no decorating sense!!! I'm the type that if I see it in person or in a magazine I can decide if I like it. Since I don't think I've ever seen anyone else have dark blue ceramic in a kitchen I'm not having any luck with kicking it up a bit. Our new cabinets will most likely be hickory in natural. I need advice on wall color (white now) and countertop color (laminate). I'd love to do a red wall but don't want the whole kitchen red.....but if I only do 1-2 walls which ones? And what color for the other wall....white? :confused3 And if I do a red wall or 2 what color countertop? Blue, blue speckled, blue-gray???

:worship: Bowing down to all the color sensible people!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter