• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Last Minute Dining Ideas...going in 3 weeks!!!

Jeneliz

Earning My Ears
We have a 3 year old little boy......I'm striking out left and right on reservations.....any other recs? Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace......hmmmm...what else should a little boy LOVE????

What are my chances for getting in on a cancellation?

Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace, Rain Forest Cafe, T-Rex, 1900 Park Fare, the breakfast at 1900 park Fare hosted by The Mad Hatter, Alice,Tigger, Pooh. At supper, the evil stepsisters, Prince Charming, Cinderella. Hope This Helps.:rolleyes:

Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace, Rain Forest Cafe, T-Rex, 1900 Park Fare, the breakfast at 1900 park Fare hosted by The Mad Hatter, Alice,Tigger, Pooh. At supper, the evil stepsisters, Prince Charming, Cinderella. Hope This Helps.:rolleyes:

Park Fare isnt too Girly?

We have (2) girls, but the breakfast at1900 Park Fare was very funny, plus good food. The Mad Hatter was terrific, he is very loud and playful. At supper time at the 1900 Park Fare, the step sisters are the same way, very loud and funny. I know my girls really like the Rain Forest Cafe, with all the fish tanks, and all the loud jungle noises.

Just looked up all the character dining, here they are.

1900 Park Fare Grand Floridian
Cape May Cafe Beach Club
Chef Mickey's Buffet Contemporary
Cinderella's Royal Table Magic Kingdom
Crystal Palace Magic Kingdom
Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House Animal Kingdom
Garden Grill EPCOT Future World
Garden Grove Swan
Hollywood and Vine Hollywood Studios
Mickey's Backyard BBQ Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch Polynesian
Perfectly Princess Tea Party Grand Floridian
Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall EPCOT World Showcase
Tusker House Restaurant Animal Kingdom
Wonderland Tea Party Grand Floridian

I would recommend T-Rex at downtown Disney.

If you go to Epcot I would recommend The Garden Grill, it is a Character Dining with Mickey, Pluto and Chip and Dale. The fun part is the rotating restaurant.

Rain Forest Cafe in Animal Kingdom is a great place to take your son.

I really didn't see anything that stood out in Magic Kingdom for boys.

Personally, I don't think of 1900 Park Fare dinner as good for a 3yo boy. The stepsisters are amusing, but for a boy his age I'd stick with the "furry" characters. An older child might appreciate characters like the sisters, but you can't beat Mickey, Goofy and Pluto for a 3yo. Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace (Pooh & friends) would be my choice, easy, for a little boy his age. Come to think of it, though, Garden Grill is supposed to be a relaxed, quiet atomosphere. So that might be good if you have a relaxed, quiet kind of kid (mine are not :dance3:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter