• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need my hair cut...can't swallow my vitamin...need some help!

AllyandJack

* Here is where a picture of my girls would be, if
Hi....I need a hair cut. Does anyone know of anyone good in Southern NH? My hair is down to my waist and I'm very protective of it, but it's time for a change. Any help?

Also...I'm sick all the time. I started taking this vitamin. It's huge. I break it in half and I still choke. Can I crush it and put it in my cereal or something? Would it still work?? If I can get myself feeling better, I'll get a new haircut and look better!

I would think it would still work (crushing it up). It'll taste horrible though. My SO had problems swallowing pills so I bought him a pill crusher (I think I paid $2 and something at Walmart for it). He thinks that pill crusher is the best invention in the world.:teeth:

Originally posted by browneyes
I would think it would still work (crushing it up). It'll taste horrible though. My SO had problems swallowing pills so I bought him a pill crusher (I think I paid $2 and something at Walmart for it). He thinks that pill crusher is the best invention in the world.:teeth:

Why do all women want to crush their man's pills??? ;)

I don't know what vitamin you take, but I was taking Centrum and couldn't swallow it. I would cut it up and still would choke on it, so I went out and bought Chewable Centrum's and they are great. So much easier and they have an orange flavor that isn't that bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter