Need One More Restaurant

anditoo72

DIS Veteran
Okay I am stumped! We are eating at Whispering Canyon and Trails End Buffet (we are staying at Fort Wilderness). I want something different for a day that we are going to Typhoon Lagoon I figure we will go back change and head out to another hotel or boardwalk (for dinner and shopping??). We have already eaten (on past trips) at Ohana, Hoop Dee Doo, Poly Luau. I wanted to try beaches and cream, but we have 9 people (6 kids) and I am afraid we would have to wait to long for a table. Oh and I can't break the bank we are on vacataion for two weeks with the whole crew. What do you guys suggest???

I have recieved some great advise already from all of you and it has made planning so much easier (since DH really isn't into planning, but loves to reap the bennifits when we are there because we don't have to make any decisions)

we enjoy big river grill on the boardwalk. the portion are big enough to share. then if you all would like ice cream just a quick walk or boat ride to beaches and cream take out window!:tongue:

I know it may not be in the area that you may be looking but DH and I both love San Angel Inn in Excpt (Mexican pavilion) and Brown Derby at MGM - those are both our favorite restaurants at WDW. We both also love the Rainforest Cafe in both AK and DD. Good luck with your decision!!

I would have to recommend the following:
1. O'Hana's
2. Beaches & Cream
3. House of Blues
4. Ghiradelli's
5. Spoodle's
6. Boardwalk Pizza

I think you can take a boat to the Contemporary, can't you? I'd go there, and then maybe let the kids (how old are they?) go to the arcade, which is a huge arcade.

It get's mixed reviews, but you may want to try Concourse Steakhouse. I like the menu for both adults and kids.

How about trying the ESPN club located on the boardwalk. Very large portions and things to do to keep the kids entertained. They can accomodate large groups.

In the Boardwalk area, Spoodles would be a great choice. ESPN can also be a lot of fun.

For resort restaurants, I'd recommend Kona Cafe. They have great food, and it's not as expensive as a lot of the resort restaurants.

If you end up at Downtown Disney for shopping, we always have a good time at Rainforest Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter