Need some advice about 7 day PHP

april riddle

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
Hello everyone- just a question - I am Canadian living in North Carolina (have for over 10 years) My Mother wants to buy our passes from home. I am very nervous about this since I am not sure yet if she is going to join us. I only have a Canadian Birth certificate - Do they check people for proof of residency? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

We used the special passes in 2000 and received vouchers with no ID check when we redeemed them at the gate.Last Feb. we received the actual tickets from our travel agent.Get your mom to find out if she will receive tickets or vouchers I am sure the TA will know.Hope this helps:Pinkbounc

We got vouchures thru a TA in 2001 and yes, they did check our address ID at WDW. Call Disney and get their advice. I think the wording it Canadian residency not citizenship. S

I work at the Disney Store and as far as I know it's for Canadian residence, which to me means living in Canada. I am not clear on citizenship, I assumed you had to be a Canadian citizen. Anyway, we have had feedback from many guests in the past that yes, they did in fact have to show Canadian ID at the gate. For specific details, try checking www.disneyworld.ca
this is the disneyworld website for Canada and it should have all the info on the pass promotion.

Hi I hope this will clarify things. I am not Canadian (DS and DH are) but, I AM a Canadian resident.

I bought a pass this spring with no problems. You do not have to be a citizen but you must be a legal resident of Canada with a Canadian address to show if you are asked ( we weren't asked but could have given one.)

Hope that helps you!

Rooth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter