Need some advice..is universal worth it for 1 day?

captaindavidhook

<font color=green>Stay away from there<br><font co
I have been to Universal three times now so just let me explain the question. I'm a Solo Traveler and I do not rent a car and we'll be staying at Disney and early April. With that said I have a day open where I was considering going to Universal. With that said the total cost of the day more than likely with just a park-to-park pass and the cab fare would be a 300 + dollar day. Just curious if what would you do in my situation money not but standing. Do you think it's worth doing the park to park because to be honest I love both parks and would want to do as many rides on both sides or put that money elsewhere or just save it. Just looking for some advice thank you in advance.

The beauty of being a solo traveler is that you have nobody to answer to but yourself:)

These would be the questions I'd be asking myself in this situation...

Are you in the Orlando area often...will you be able to visit Universal someday again easily? If yes, maybe it can wait until a different trip...If not, then I'd go for it!
Is the $300 a budget breaker? If yes, show restraint. If not, then "just do it"! Lol!
Do you love Universal enough that you need to get your "fix"...even if it is only one day? After all, one day is better than nothing!

Good luck with your decision, and for what it's worth, I vote YES!!!!

The beauty of being a solo traveler is that you have nobody to answer to but yourself:)

These would be the questions I'd be asking myself in this situation...

Are you in the Orlando area often...will you be able to visit Universal someday again easily? If yes, maybe it can wait until a different trip...If not, then I'd go for it!
Is the $300 a budget breaker? If yes, show restraint. If not, then "just do it"! Lol!
Do you love Universal enough that you need to get your "fix"...even if it is only one day? After all, one day is better than nothing!

Good luck with your decision, and for what it's worth, I vote YES!!!!
Thanks for your input. now to answer your questions...not often in Orlando...the 300 dollars is sort of up in the air for now tbd lets say...I love, love, love Universal. Fell in love with it on 1st visit. The reason for park to park ticket is because I enjoy so many ride son both parks and would be easy for just me to navigate as well. I do love it. The taxi ride over there is main problem. It was 70 dollars round trip. Ouch. Maybe look for cheaper option perhaps.

Sorry to digress, but $70 ROUND trip cab fare? Where do you find these wonderful taxi drivers? Last year we took a one way cab ride from AKL to Royal Pacific and paid $70+ (including tip). A short ride from Sea World to Portofino Bay took $35. The worst one was the $15 fare from the front entrance of Epcot to the Yacht Club.
I haven't used Lyft or Uber either, but I think I will start soon.

Sorry to digress, but $70 ROUND trip cab fare? Where do you find these wonderful taxi drivers? Last year we took a one way cab ride from AKL to Royal Pacific and paid $70+ (including tip). A short ride from Sea World to Portofino Bay took $35. The worst one was the $15 fare from the front entrance of Epcot to the Yacht Club.
I haven't used Lyft or Uber either, but I think I will start soon.
Me too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter