Need some food tips, please.

Friendly Frog

DIS veteran with a mouse on her back.
Looking for food tips in each park other than burgers. MK seems the hardest. I use to get chicken or ribs at some places, don't see that anymore. Any quick service meals with veggies in MK? Or soup and sandwich QS?

Would love tips on other good quick service food suggestions to in other parks. I do not like fish or spicy foods. Eating in the parks is the worse part of the trip, both for cost and quality.

Thanks!

We always have at least one meal at Pecos Bill in the MK. We love the toppings bar to customize whatever we get. I totally agree with Tangerine Cafe. I resisted for so long thinking I'd hate it but tried it in Summer of 2019 and loved it so much we ate there twice.

I’m not sure if I’ve ever had a burger at Disney World and we usually go for 7-10 days and eat mostly quick service! Once we went with my parents and after day 5 my dad said “Ugh, I’m so sick of burgers!” So I asked him why he was ordering them then and he said “There’s nothing else to order.” And I pointed out that I hadn’t had a burger once in those 5 days! 😉 I like burgers ok but I usually only choose them if I can’t find anything else on the menu that I like. I find MK pretty easy actually! I love Pecos Bills and we sometimes go there twice on a trip (separate days) so I can get the taco trio because it’s so yummy! We’ve been to Columbia Harbor House but I only found it so-so because I’m not a big seafood fan and I was sick of fried food at that point so the fried shrimp just wasn’t doing it for me. I really like Pinocchio’s Village Haus because they have a really good tomato soup that I pair with breadsticks and it’s an awesome lighter meal. Cosmic Ray’s should have the chicken meal still but I think only at dinner now. They also have a pulled pork sandwich there which is decent! In Animal Kingdom, Flame Tree BBQ definitely has the chicken at lunch and we loved Satuli Canteen bowls that we went there 2 different days! Hollywood Studios is the hardest for me but we ate pizza at Catalina Eddie’s last time and it was ok. Epcot has lots of options! 😊

Epcot is no issue. We love all the foods in the countries. Our favorites are Tangierine Cafe and Katsura.
We rarely eat at HS.
AK we love the Yak and Yeti QS.
As far as MK we always do Cosmic Ray's, it's a nostalgia thing for my family. I like Pinocchio Haus for a salad and a flatbread. Columbia Harbour if the lines aren't insane and Peco Bill because you can add toppings.

Honestly we get hopper passes because of food. My family always wants to go to Epcot for at least one meal a day.

I went a week over the summer with eating one burger. Pecos Bills, Pinnochio House, Columbia, check out the menus, all the quick service restaurants have at least one non-burger item.

Columbia Harbour house in MK. Or go to the Poly quick service for a pretty good selection for reasonable pricing (for Disney). Quick monorail ride away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!