~~~Need some helpful hints!!!!~~~

Raggedy

I Love living in New England, but i love disney al
Hi Everyone

It has been awhile since the last time i've been on. I have a question though. Is there anyplaces besides mousesavers to get codes anymore. I haven't seen any there lately. I want to plan another trip back to my favorite place on earth. My family is crying out for a nice vacation. If anyone can help, please do so.

thank you.... Nancy

Hmmmmm....
there aren't many codes any more. Not since the new Best Rate Program started. I'd go check out the codes board and go from there. Seems that the AAA discount is the only sure bet if you're not at AP holder. Good luck!

Jennifer. :flower:

If there are any codes out there, you'll find them on the Codes Watch Board here at the DIS. For the most part, what deadhedjen and canwegosoon have stated is true, there are very few codes to be had other than postcard rates and AP rates. And most codes for the general public are for packages not room-only.

Thank you so much for your help. Things have changed in a year. Is the new disney program a good one. What is it called magic your way. How do you pay? Do you pay for things separate or ? Please help.

Raggedy said:
Thank you so much for your help. Things have changed in a year. Is the new disney program a good one. What is it called magic your way. How do you pay? Do you pay for things separate or ? Please help.

I had the same thing happen to me. I was away from the boards for a while. Was just a lurker then. We always stayed off-site. For our upcoming trip I always thought we'd do a deluxe since the AP discounts/codes were plentiful. Well...I get back to the boards to find codes almost non-existent and the new BRP in its infancy.

Needless to say, we're not able to do the deluxe b/c I can't take the gamble on ending up with rooms I can't afford. And, since we need 2 rooms for our family I couldn't see doing a moderate when I can save over $800 by doing the value resorts. The room size isn't all that much bigger (and anyway we'll have 2 rooms) and we're doing the water parks so the fancy pool slide isn't worth the moderate cost. I would however have spent extra for the deluxe with a discount, just not extra for the moderate. I guess if I'm gonna spend extra it's gonna to be to go all out and do it right, lol. I'm glad the other family we're travelling with felt the same way.

Well have fun planning your trip!
Keep us posted!

Jennifer. :flower:

Over 3 yrs ago we moved to different house and received postcards often. Even though Disney has my new address (been there 2x since we moved) we have never gotten a postcard. When I call they say they have a discount on file for me??? If they mailed out deals, we'd be more likely to go back sooner.

Not sure if anyone else may know how to get the postcards? :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter