Need some Monster Inc info for blu ray / dvd

crazydaisy00

The problem is not the problem. The problem is you
My DH wants Monsters Inc blu ray/dvd for his Bday 12/11, and I cant find it anywhere. From what I have seen online it was supposed to be released in 2009 and only place I found it is amazon which has a pre order for blu ray...with no release date given. I thought maybe Disney was waiting for Monsters Inc 3D to be in theatres in Dec then maybe release blu ray. Anyone know any details and where or when it will be available? Thank You:)

Hmmm that's wierd. I bought it about a year ago and it's still for sale on the UK Amazon site? So they can't have put it in the vault?

Have you checked Ebay?

I did end up buying from Amazon but thats the only place I found it to purchase some places on Amazon was pre order. I read after lots of searching they will re release in Spring.

Glad you found it CrazyDaisy! I too bought the blu-ray when it came out, I was surprised to see they are already re-releasing it in 3D (which doesn't interest me). Amazon is becoming the go-to place for dvds and blu-rays(and cds) as many retail stores are reducing their inventories.:earsboy:

Thank You. I was shocked it was so hard to buy, esp that disney movie club didnt have! One of my families favorite movies:) So true, amazon is becoming the go to place for movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter