Need some tips on how to keep kids occupied on the trip to WDW. What do you do to keep the kids hap

Phillybuzz21, Thanks for the info on the tv/vcr question. Where did you find yours for that rate? I have both a 10 & 11 yr.old traveling this summer, not to mention a 17 yr.old also. Anything to keep them busy on the trip. =0)

mickey17a.gif

Having been a veteran traveler to WDW by plane and auto both are easy to occupy children. I have 3, and have had them to Disneyland or WDW 13 times. They are now 16, 19, and 21, and we were last in the parks 3 years ago with the two youngest only. Traveling by plane involved Walkman players and Gameboy. By auto we have a minivan with a 9" TV/VCR in addition to keep them occupied. The TV/VCR is a lifesaver. The times we stopped for food or gasoline I had to physically check the van to see if the kids were in becuase they were so quiet and well behaved. I am serious - we have 3 great kids, but when they were younger and wanting attention when we were least able to supply it they would verbally fight. At times I thought I had Charlie Manson, Pattie Hearst, and the Son of Sam living in our house. This brought about fears of having the vacation from h_ _ _ since we have over a 1200 mile drive to WDW and liked to drive straight through. The $400 spent on this equipment and outlet for nintendo was worth 100 times that amount in saved stress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!