• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need suggestion on dining for almost 3 years boy

boboever

Earning My Ears
We are visiting WDW this May. The first time. Our DS will be 3 in this June. I am going to choose some special dining for him and also for ourselves.

I asked him if he want to eat with Mickey or Pooh, he said "Mickey". Which was a little supprise for me, since he loves pooh and more familiar with him.

I also think the ice cream social is a must because of its value.

Any other suggestions? My DH and I would like some diner show too. And we(maybe just me) prefer to bring our DS together. He is a very well behaved boy.

We are going to stay in Orlando for 7 days. I am not sure how many those special dining we should prepare. Since we are first time to WDW. I want to spend more time in parks.

Thanks in advance!

The ice cream social has mickey, so how about a meal at Crystal Palace. The serve all three meals there. A great dinner show for the whole family in the Hoop Dee Doo review. Kids love it. The food is kid friendly though you can even order a kids meal if needed. You will find that you can take your son to almost any resturant that you and your DH choose to visit. WDW is use to children even in uper end places and treats them well.

Our favorite CM with Mickey, is Liberty Tree Tavern in the MK. WE also like Donald's at AK for breakfast.

Other great places for a family; Ohanna's, Whrispering Canyon Cafe, Prime Time or Sci Fi drive it. A great up scale place to take your son with you might be the California Grill. Have fun planning.

Jordans' mom

Our two year old son loved Crystal Palace and the Hoop De Doo Revue. I would definitely recommend both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter