Need suggestions for evening activities.

DISNEYFANRI

<font color=CC66CC>Is going to get BACK on that wa
We are arriving 1/25 and according to what I have read the parks still close early then. Need suggestions for evening activities for 3 adults and 3 teens - already have Disneyquest on the list - any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Paula

Another vote for Mini Golf.
Other options could be La Nouba ($$$), shopping at Downtown Disney, Touring the resorts, or maybe the Hoop de Do.

There is so much to do IMHO in DD that you should be able to fill most nights there and with Teens you may be able to take advantage of some of the establishments in pleasure island as well. Resort hopping at WDW is always fun too.

Another for for La Nouba (Cirque Du Soleil) it is excellent!!
Also Hoop De Doo is a great show.
You can go to the Boardwalk. Not sure how much would be going on there but if you like sports it's fun to watch at least 10 different games at once on about 70 TVs at ESPN Club!!

Thanks for all the great suggestions - I wish La Nouba fit into my budget!!

1) you have it covered... Disney Quest
2) Shopping at Downtown Disney
3) The Luau
4) Hoop Dee Doo Review
5) Boardwalk
6) ESPN Club
7) Resort Hopping
8) Miniature Golf
9) La Nouba
10) a Movie at the theatres in DTD.
11) Pleasure Island... the kids can get in... don't know if they would enjoy it, but it is likely they would like the music in the streets, and Adventurer's Club and the Comedy Club are fun. Does depend on age, and whether you would be comfortable with them there. Otherwise, you could split up. Let them go to DQ for the evening, while you enjoy an adults night out with dinner and dancing at PI.

Have a great time!

I may be stating the obvious here, but you could wander into Epcot after the other parks close. I know 9pm is still early for many (LOL!!), but in early Dec. when we were there we went in for 2-3 hours on a couple of evenings--I don't think we ever saw the World Showcase during the day! We took our time and enjoyed the atmosphere. Have a great trip! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter