• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need suggestions for party of 9 on 12/31

Vagabond

DVC member since 1994 at OKW
We are a group of 2 children, 2 teens and 5 adults needing a place to stay on Dec 31 in the Orlando area. We would like to find a place with an indoor pool and full morning breakfast buffet included if possible. We don't plan to party New Years eve--just need a place to hang out so we can get up early to head to WDW to spend the next 4 days at Old Key West. Anyone have any suggestions. I understand we will be paying an extra premium for it being 12/31. How about The Enclave--anyone know about this resort? It's about the only one I've found with an indoor pool. Any help is appreciated.

The new Residence Inn in LBV has 2br 2 bath units. I don't know about an indoor pool. Sunterra Cypress pointe has 3 br units. Check out their websites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter