• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need suggestions from the DVC Experts!

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
In three weeks, we'll be on our way to Disney World!!! We're staying at OKW in a studio unit, and I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions as to what building to stay in.

We'd prefer to be very close to a quiet pool. We also like to shop :D so I'd kinda like to be close to the resort's shopping as well.

OK, experts, give me your suggestions!!

Hi neighbor. Here is a link to the OKW map, you can look and find a bldg close to a pool. You should request an area, rather than a building, as you will have a better chance of getting what you want. There isn't much shopping at OKW, just be close to a bus stop or the check in area, where you can get a boat to Downtown Disney.

Have a great trip.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/okwmap.jpg

Looks like building 19 or 20 would be close to a quiet pool as well as being a fairly short walk to the Hospitality House, where restaurants, shopping, main bus stop, check-in is. I personally prefer buildings 62,63,or 64 because they have elevator to the 2nd and 3rd floors, which makes a huge difference with luggage moving!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter