need to buy points for OKM studio 10/23 -10/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsc

Earning My Ears
:bounce: WE'RE LOOKING FOR POINTS FOR A STANDARD STUDIO FOR 2 ADULTS 1 CHILD WITH CHECK IN ON 10/23/2002 AND CHECK OUT 10/28 . PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS AVAILABLE WE ARE FLEXIBLE WITH THE DATES. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME BUYING POINTS AND NEED TO KNOW IF WE BUY POINTS FOR EACH PERSON OR JUST THE ROOM. LET ME KNOW. THANKS IN ADVANCE!:D
:Pinkbounc

You buy points for the room.

You have no chance at all to get a standard view, or probably any studio at all during this period at this late date.

This is during the Food and Wine festival and the low point requirements have made this a very popular time for DVC members.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. DO YOU THINK WE HAVE A CHANCE FOR A ONE OR A TWO BEDROOM ON THAT DATE . WE ARE ALSO CONSIDERING DATES FOR CHECK IN 11/06 WITH 11/11 CHECK OUT, AS WELL AS 12/3 - 12/9/02. WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2 STUDIOS OR A ONE BEDROOM. LET US KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP.

I am under the impression that all the onsite DVC resorts are sold out late October thru the 2nd week of December. As Rich said earlier, low points plus the Food & Wine fest.

Your best chance in that case would be if a member was already holding a reservation and could not travel for some reason. It's a long shot, but not impossible. Last year we had a ressie at BWV for that first week of November. A month before the trip DH had a work change that kept us from using the ressie. I posted here and rented the trip someone else. We were disappointed, but it turned out well. The week before we would have left, I broke my leg and would not have been able to travel, anyway. So the trip wasn't wasted and someone else was able to enjoy it! As I said , however, it was an already standing reservation. We wouldn't have been able to change the dates or room type.

I have tried for the last week to rent my points and each time I call members services for someone who is interested there is no availablity (Oct-Nov is what I have tried). :(

Now for a shameless plug, I have OKW Oct 13-18 1 bdrm reservation that I can no longer use if those dates will work for you let me know

mclark@verio.net :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter