Need to cancel but its not on MDE

Calee

DIS Veteran
I made a dining reservation yesterday and then changed my mind. It is not showing up in MDE. When I go to my confirmation email and click "cancel reservation", it takes me to MDE and the reservation does not exist.

I'm worried there are a couple more like that that I dont even realize because I have made so many changes in the last 6 months. What do I do? Our trip is in less than 2 weeks so at this point if something isnt in MDE I'm not planning on it lol.

I can't find some of our dining reservations. I called Disney Dining at 407-WDW-DONE to verify. They are still showing on their end. Might want to call and confirm your reservations. They will charge a $10 per person "no show" fee , if you don't show or cancel

I figured. Blah. But I'm nervous if there are others missing I am not aware of!!
Like pp suggested- just call and go over your reservations. They can tell you what is showing on their end and then you can have them cancel the ones you don’t need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter