• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need to trade in PHP for AP where is Guest relations in DTD

mickeyinjune

Mouseketeer
We need to trade in our PHP that has two days left on it to get an AP before we can check i nsince our reserv. is with an AP discount. Does anyone know where is guest relations at Downtown disney?

princess:

The Guest Relations offices at DTD are located in the Marketplace and in West Side.

The Marketplace location is right next door to the Once Upon A Toy shop on the Rainforest Cafe end of the Marketplace. This is an actual office that you walk into. It is set in the back side of the building directly in front of the restrooms.

The West Side location is at the Pleasure Island end, just past the AMC Theaters. Walk straight down with PI on your right and AMC Theaters on your left and you will see it right in front of you. It is a white building that says "information" on it. This is a Guest Relations window like the parks have.

Park admission tickets can only be upgraded within 7 days of first usage. An upgrade applies the full value of the ticket and any usage to a new ticket.
GR may be able to credit remaining value (the 2 days left) towards the purchase of a new AP, but that would be an exception the CM there would have to choose to make. It never hurts to ask, but know that the answer could be "sorry."

The DTD Guest Relations Lobby (Marketplace) opens at 8am.
The window (West Side) opens around noon (I think...)

If you want to go to the one at the Marketplace, park in the very first parking lot.. the one all the way to the right. The walkway there will lead you right to Guest Relations. It is a green building.

The new wonderful restaurant, Earl of Sandwich, is near by. Check it out if you are hungry!:)

thanks for the help. I should be able to find it.

I just called to day and changed our resverations for AP rates to the new GP code. This Way I don't have to worry about converting my old PHP to an AP.

It will cost i lttle more to go with thr GP rate but piece of mind on vacation is worth it.

princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter