• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Trip Planning Help for 2003

louise1928

Mouseketeer
Hi People!

I am in the planning and vacation club saving stages for our 2003 Holiday Trip to Disney (just the two of us, husband has never been to WDW, and I have not been in 20 years), anyway, Our plan is to visit Disney (Epcot, Animal Kingdom, MK, and downtown disney), but spend new years eve at Citywalk. Should we stay near disney and just hop a cab over to Citywalk for the party, or can we do three parks in 2 days, and spend the other 2 days at Universal????

I am going to check the hotels at Universal and see if we can stay New years eve night only, if so, I was just going to plan 3 nights at disney, and one night at universal. (We do not need to visit the parks at Universal, we were just there last in 2001.

All suggestions welcome!!

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter