Needed: 7month window Easter 2006 advice

tinker-kyle

Mouseketeer
hi ...
We're currently booked in a studio at SSR for the week beginning easter 2006

When i checked with MS last week, there still was studio availability at VWL, BCV, and BWV! Makes me thing that i have a decent shot at changing resorts.

Because we'll be at SSR in December, we'd love to try a different resort at Easter!

Sooo ... what should i do? Should i call day by day? I hate to move for less than 4 nites, but wouldnt mind splitting our stay btw two resorts. Should I call mid week ... or just wait til 7 months from my check out day (4/22/06)??

Any advice about making the change would be appreciated (so would pixie dust!)

Thanks all!

Isnt it interesting that there is still availability at Easter/Holiday week ... and you couldnt get a shoebox at DVC for the first week on December. I guess it is true that DVCer travel at different times than the general public.

I'd start out calling day by day. During the first call, tell the CM when your final check out day will be (so he/she can hold the confirmation letter until the last day is reserved). Then ask what availability looks like for the rest of your stay. The CM will advise if you need to continue calling each day or if you could safely wait and just make one more call.

FWIW, I don't think you are going to have trouble getting the whole week at the resort you choose - unless you want a standard view at the BWV.

Best wishes -

I just booked 6 nights, BWV std view studio for the week before Easter 2006. I called right at the 7 month mark of the check out day. I didn't really expect to get it, but you never know, just call and see what is available.

Good luck and have a great trip.

Congrats Bill. I was also able to get into the BWV (3 days, 1BR SV) at the 7 month window calling yesterday. See ya there!

I just noticed your location. We were just in West Chester on Labor Day weekend visiting friends who moved there from Massapequa, NY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter