Needing job change to be with family

Trissy

Indiana is where I live, but Michigan is my home
I just want to vent my frustration. My mom has Thyroid cancer and for years I've been trying to move back home (West Michigan) and we cannot find my husband a job. My sister and brother live there, actually my sister did live by me, but she moved up Aug '06 and so now I'm alone. My husband put my sister's address on his resume so he would stop getting calls from local recruiters, but that didn't seem to help. I know MI is in a bad state for employment, but I would really like to spend as much time as possible with my fam, we have been blessed with the time we've had with my mom and for that I'm extremely grateful. I'm just worried we might never get to move and we hate the area we live in now. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm whinning, I just have been trying for years and I'm tired of no results. :sad2:

I hope it is papillary thyroid cancer, so much easier to deal with.....than some of the others..

I hope you can find employment so that you can be closer to her......I do not know much about Michigan, I am afraid, but I do hope you get to move and be closer to the family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter