Nemesis Challenge 3 AKA Marathon Weekend 2015

that's nice

DIS Dad #330
This is the official 2015 DISDad marathon weekend running thread.

Feel free to speak about all things running, training schedules, training runs, as well as planning for the 2015 WDW marathon.

Is that a typo? You appear to have left out the word "half".

My next runDisney event will be the Castaway Cay 5k on October 20. Because of that and a potential DisDad's Cruise in June 2015, we won't be making the trip down to Marathon Weekend in 2015.
I will, however, be keeping up my training should anyone want to venture into the midwest and challenge me to a race in my neck of the woods.

Well, I'm not running, but I'll just say...

:cheer2::cheer2:GO TEAM TIM! :cheer2::cheer2:

I hope Barry realizes that payback is a witch. :rolleyes1

My next runDisney event will be the Castaway Cay 5k on October 20. Because of that and a potential DisDad's Cruise in June 2015, we won't be making the trip down to Marathon Weekend in 2015.
I will, however, be keeping up my training should anyone want to venture into the midwest and challenge me to a race in my neck of the woods.

Well, that kind of just sucked the life out of the nemesis challenge... :rolleyes: :sad2:

I'm gonna run the Castaway Cay 5K too. Do you have to register for that or do you just show up and run?

Well, I'm not running, but I'll just say...

:cheer2::cheer2:GO TEAM TIM! :cheer2::cheer2:

I hope Barry realizes that payback is a witch. :rolleyes1
Thanks Andy!!

Well, that kind of just sucked the life out of the nemesis challenge... :rolleyes: :sad2:
You could always step in and challenge him, you know. :stir:
I'll take challenges from anyone. :scratchin

I'm gonna run the Castaway Cay 5K too. Do you have to register for that or do you just show up and run?
Not sure. I think the time and location for meeting is in the navigator. You just show up then and there. Bring running shoes and a bottle of rum.

I'll take challenges from anyone. :scratchin

Does that include the Pirate Princess?

Her next race is a Nike Diva Half in April at DC. Not sure what she is going to do at Disney, Full, Goofy or Dopey. I might sign up for the 5K again, hopefully the Achilles gets to the point I can actually do it. Next month, reserving the room at the Boardwalk so we will be there.

Does that include the Pirate Princess?

Her next race is a Nike Diva Half in April at DC. Not sure what she is going to do at Disney, Full, Goofy or Dopey. I might sign up for the 5K again, hopefully the Achilles gets to the point I can actually do it. Next month, reserving the room at the Boardwalk so we will be there.

Is she making a victory tour? Traveling around the country on a barnstorming tour, beating each DisDad in their own backyard? If so, I choose any of the several Beer Runs around Milwaukee. Run, chug, run. Since she just hit the big 2-0, and can't register for the races, I win by default! And that's the best kind of victory!

This is the official DISDad marathon running thread.

Feel free to speak about all things running, training schedules, training runs, as well as planning for the 2015 WDW marathon.

Is that a typo? You appear to have left out the word "half".

I guess I was leaving 'marathon' open for interpretation. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just add weekend to the end, Tim.

Barry not running?

Well, Go Team Tim!

genie-waving-flags-o.gif

Is she making a victory tour? Traveling around the country on a barnstorming tour, beating each DisDad in their own backyard? If so, I choose any of the several Beer Runs around Milwaukee. Run, chug, run. Since she just hit the big 2-0, and can't register for the races, I win by default! And that's the best kind of victory!

Victory tour only if she is getting paid to appear.

So you are saying the only way you can win is by default? Next year maybe she will take you on. Remember, she is a college student and I am sure is acquainted with beer by now.

Ummm no. I don't challenge kids half my age to race.

Ummm…. I'm not really sure how to take this. :scratching :confused3

You've seen her. You've seen me. What do you think?

Team Barry is behind you Tim in your latest quest. Maybe. Or not. Randall help me here.

Can't believe you guys are afraid of a little girl. So she runs 6 miles for a relaxing fun run. Besides Barry, you have more energy stored in your gut than she does.

All you guys are doing well, keep it up.

Barry- I will challenge you any time but only for fun. How about a RenFaire 5K? I've got my 5 5Ks this year, which is actually 7 races, but I'm a lawyer and we cannot count

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!