Nervous about upcoming trip - evc

Btw you guys are rock stars in making me feel less nervous

Good to know about not topping off battery. Going to call company today to get info and whatnot at times they are available to come to Parks if something happens

Also good to know that he doesn’t have to actively search out cast members and that they will come to u for advise for rides

Thank u all.
I asked Gold Mobility about that exact question on the Facebook page. I was basically told that all of their employees have annual passes to all of the theme parks so that they can come into the parks and rescue you. Although they are confident in their ECV's because they replace them every 6 months. I'm going to be using them for my upcoming trip in October. They told me to call them when I get on the Magical Express and they will meet me at my resort.

You are assigned a person that will deal with any issues should they arise while you are using their scooters.

I've used other companies and none of them had that kind of service. Top notch in my books. And their prices are the most reasonable that I've found.

Yes, the better rental companies are able to come into the park and rescue you. However, keep in mind that during sometimes like during the parade, they may not be able to get through Main Street to get back to you very quickly. We once ended up waiting for the company representative for 2 hours, stuck in the Adventureland plaza. We must have ridden that Aladdin spinning camel ride ten times! (Bonus, both the Dole Whip and Citrus Swirl stands were also nearby!)

We never preemptively topped off batteries, but we did have two nights in one trip where one of our batteries just didn't quite make it to the end of the day, and we had to plug in for a little while before we could go to the bus back to the resort. It doesn't happen often, but it's also not out of the realm of possibility. Cast members were always able to direct us to the nearest free Outlet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter