Netflix JAN 2020..whatcha watching?

I liked her so much in Unbelievable that I looked up other shows she has done and watched "Godless" which was another limited series. Its also really good!

My first exposure to her was Nurse Jackie. Loved her in this. I really liked Godless too. I started Unbelievable but just let it go so I never actually got to an episode where she is in it. I might have to pick this back up.

My first exposure to her was Nurse Jackie. Loved her in this. I really liked Godless too. I started Unbelievable but just let it go so I never actually got to an episode where she is in it. I might have to pick this back up.
I almost let it go before she came into it as well. There was only so much I could take of how frustrated and upset I was for Marie in those initial episodes. It really got to me. I decided to watch one more episode and that's just when things turned around and they introduce the two female detectives. It takes a very different turn at that point.

I liked her so much in Unbelievable that I looked up other shows she has done and watched "Godless" which was another limited series. Its also really good!

Oh, I really enjoyed Unbelievable so I will check that one out. Thanks! :thumbsup2

Cheer! Everyone keeps talking about that show. I know nothing about cheerleading and am not a fan of cheer but watched it anyway. I thought it was good I watched all the episodes in 2 days. Watch it just for Jerry - he's the best!

I'm also watching the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. The 3rd season just started today!

Watching Cheer now. A friend’s daughter cheers at the “home gym” of Jerry’s. My daughter cheered before a wrist injury that resulted in three surgeries, so we are enjoying it.

She already watched Sabrina today 😂

Just finished The Gift, Turkish series.

Before that finished The Crown, way too quickly.

And a very hard to watch series, Delhi Crime. The female lead was riveting.

--------------

Hope things are improving for you. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter