Netflix or Blockbuster

Netflix or Blockbuster

• Netflix

• Blockbuster

Results are only viewable after voting.
Drinkin binges can apparently produce some million dollar ideas!!!! Was the "pre-Chuck E. Cheese" Lionel's Playworld or Showbiz Pizza?

PPix, Im with you on that...I owed so much $$$ on late fees....this new plan of renting two movies at a time and keeping them as long as you need for less than $30 a month is GREAT!!!!!! Plus...if I were to ever feel REALLY entergetic, I could watch a couple of movies in the early hours of the day, return them for two more in the afternoon, and go back for two more in the evening...that would be like 12 hours of movie watching...but that would cover the fee right there!!!

I remember Showbiz pizza...much better than Chuck E Cheese (especially since they redid the ones around here).

I remember Showbiz pizza...much better than Chuck E Cheese (especially since they redid the ones around here).

Ours was a Showbiz before it became Chuck E Cheese. Had a few of my boy's birthday parties there way back when. It was great because we could invite all the family without them trashing our apartment!!

Jim,

you went to college with huzienga?

No, the little known idea man, not the old money guy. Feinstein. He owns some company now that still holds the Blockbuster stores in the Northeast, I think. I still can't remember for the life of me the name of that pizza franchise - it wasn't much. We had one locally. It was pretty much just a pizza joint with a bunch of games and a ball pit for kids. I know Chuck E Cheese didn't like the competition and bought him out just to close the company.

Drinkin binges can apparently produce some million dollar ideas!!!! Was the "pre-Chuck E. Cheese" Lionel's Playworld or Showbiz Pizza?

PPix, Im with you on that...I owed so much $$$ on late fees....this new plan of renting two movies at a time and keeping them as long as you need for less than $30 a month is GREAT!!!!!! Plus...if I were to ever feel REALLY entergetic, I could watch a couple of movies in the early hours of the day, return them for two more in the afternoon, and go back for two more in the evening...that would be like 12 hours of movie watching...but that would cover the fee right there!!!

It wasn't Lionel's Playworld, either.

All I can think of is Pizza Planet but that's the place at the Studios. I know we took the kids there a couple of times and the pizza wasn't that great. I didn't think they were any competition for Chuck but apparently they did. I heard it was a small national chain, but I had never heard of them until we moved to the Lehigh Valley and went to this one. I found out after the fact the whole pizza story from one of my college roomies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter