Nevermind.

Selling bibs is not allowed, and asking to buy one in this forum is a good way to get banned or have your post deleted.

I addition to what @FFigawi said I’d say you’re better off waiting until next year or a different race weekend anyways. Even if this years race happens it certainly won’t be a normal RunDisney race.

Sorry. I'll delete. I looked in the pinned posts on this forum for any rules I needed to follow and couldn't find anything.

I addition to what @FFigawi said I’d say you’re better off waiting until next year or a different race weekend anyways. Even if this years race happens it certainly won’t be a normal RunDisney race.
I wasn't really looking for opinions, just help in getting race registration. I understand the race may not happen but that's not why I'm here.

I wasn't really looking for opinions, just help in getting race registration. I understand the race may not happen but that's not why I'm here.
I understand. I was offering help. Due to the nature of everything at the moment you would be extremely hard pressed to find a bib at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter