New 2020 Japan Disney Resort Package change to MIRACOSTA

When is your trip? I booked the Japan trip that begins on 7/5/20 and indicated I was interested in booking the 2 night stay in Disney after the trip. I have not received any further info, my TA indicated that the information would probably come out in November or December

We are going in June 2020. The packages are out and are bookable. Call your TA, she/he should call AbD.

We stayed a few nights in both the DL Hotel and Miracosta. While the DL Hotel is nice, Miracosta is on another level. The theming is better. Their store sells some pretty nice hotel specific merch. Even their Chinese restaurant (the name escapes me) is very good. We bought our own packages and saved several thousand, but if the ABD post nights are a bit more reasonably priced than in 2019, I'd consider buying it. Booking packages on your own is a pain, and the convenience of doing it through ABD is worth something... just not several thousand as it was for us last summer in 2 rooms. For those that do book themselves, it didn't take long to pick up the package tickets. You have to go guest services in the train station, but there wasn't a line. It probably took 40 minutes to ride the monorail, pick up the tickets and ride the monorail back.

Thank you for posting this. My daughter and I are booked for 2 nights at Toyko Disney for 2 nights after our ABD trip in July. I am super excited. I have always wanted to tour Japan and this is my retirement present to myself and once I visit Toyko Disney I will have been to all of the Disney parks.

Thank you for posting this. My daughter and I are booked for 2 nights at Toyko Disney for 2 nights after our ABD trip in July. I am super excited. I have always wanted to tour Japan and this is my retirement present to myself and once I visit Toyko Disney I will have been to all of the Disney parks.
It's an amazing trip! You will *love* it!!

Sayhello

Have an amazing time! We went in July last summer and we're still missing it. Japan is an amazing country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!