New 350 room hotel near Swan and Dolphin "The Swan Reserve”

Status
Not open for further replies.
350 rooms... somewhat close to Hollywood Studios? Pure speculation, but could this be the Star Wars hotel? I was thinking the SW hotel would be where the old entrance to DHS was and backing up to SW:GE, but this might work as well.

Where is the pool going go be? I'm sure we're all thinking SW hotel! Will they keep the mini-golf? Love Fantasia Gardens!

350 rooms... somewhat close to Hollywood Studios? Pure speculation, but could this be the Star Wars hotel? I was thinking the SW hotel would be where the old entrance to DHS was and backing up to SW:GE, but this might work as well.
Nope. SW hotel will be closer to DHS.

Nope. SW hotel will be closer to DHS.

Thanks, Robert. After I posted I saw your comment in the news thread that this is speculated to be part of the Swolphin complex. Plus, glad to hear the minigolf is staying.

Maybe they could do a roof top pool with pool bar and stuff that overlooks the studios with views of fireworks and stufff

If so, I'm moving there. Are you suggesting they're building this just for me? Because you've just described my WDW hotel heaven. The roof top pool and bar can be 21 and over only and have day life. I'd suggest they could go over even further, but I won't.

Ya'll, I'm tickled to death by the idea of more Swolphin goodness. Didn't even know it was a possibility!

Insert lots of bad white girl dancing.

Last edited:
This could spell even more trouble for the Disney-owned Epcot resorts. Aren't the Boardwalk and Yacht &Beach resorts already struggling to fill rooms?

Last edited:
This could spell even more trouble for the Disney-owned Epcot resorts. Aren't the Boardwalk and Yacht &Beach resorts already struggling to fill rooms?

If so, I'm moving there. Are you suggesting they're building this just for me? Because you've just described my WDW hotel heaven. The roof top pool and bar can be 21 and over only and have day life. I'd suggest they could go over even further, but I won't.

Yep, I was hoping the Riviera DVC was 21 and older. We will be at this one on occasion as well.

Will they allow dogs? Yup ... I went there!

Seriously though, IF this is run like the Swolphin I think guests would still get most of the onsite perks? What's missing for Swolphin guests, as I believe they get 60 day FPs, EMHs, bus transportation, package delivery etc ... Is the Swolphin only missing Magical Express and on site charging to Magic bands?

As mentioned Disney's Epcot resorts may need to step up their game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!