New ABD News

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Hi Folks.....

I’m writing to let you know that there is some ABD news starting to come out and it’s pretty exciting.

I understand that there are some great new itineraries being released.

While I cant say what they are at the moment....I can say that several of the folks that posted on the Dis which destination they’d like to visit should be very happy. :)

I can also tell you that ABD is working on a “returning guest” program.

Returning guests will be eligible for additional perks when traveling on subsequent Adventures.

I’ve heard that room upgrades might be among those perks.

I’ve also heard that after guests have reached a certain plateau (two Adventures), transportation from your home to your departure airport (and from the airport back home) will be provided.

This is what I have for now, but I will keep you posted as I learn more.

Also...Dreams Unlimited Travel will be offering our own early booking discount for all 2012 Adventures.

I hope you all will consider booking your next Adventure with me and Dreams Unlimited Travel.

Thanks,
Kevin Klose
Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Thanks Kevin. Can't wait to hear more.

Our Feb Backstage Magic ABD trip is on my list of memorable moments. I hope to be able to enjoy another trip in the near future. I think it is great that ABD heard "us" when we asked for a loyalty program.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Thanks, Kevin! I'm on pins & needles waiting to hear!

I like the sounds of those "return guest" perks. It would be *SO* nice not to have to bug my friends to shlep me to the airport! I sure hope it's not "a future 2 ABD's" or something like that. I'll already have 4 under my belt, and I sure would hope those would qualify me!!!

Thanks for the tease! :)

Sayhello

Tobi brings up a good point about prior ABD trips.

The question I have is, will we be grandfathered in retroactively? Or once they start this returning guest program, do we all have a clean slate, starting fresh? I'm really hoping that they do count retroactive trips. This will be my second ABD, and I'd love not having to pay for a cab to and from the airport! :banana:

I'm excited! I'm scared! I'm excited! I'm scared!

Can't wait to hear about the DIS ABD trips for next year...even though I still haven't managed to win the lottery and it would certainly help a LOT. :lmao:

Thanks Kevin, we are looking to do maybe a once in a lifetime trip next year since we have 5 milestone birthdays in one year!!!

Very exciting news! Our family has decided that (over many many years, of course) we want to visit the REAL countries of Epcot and we would do that with ABD! :cool1:

Ooooh this is super exciting!! I can't wait!!!! Hurry up and announce, ABD!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!